A precise station with efficient soldering modules. Positioning is done using a vision system with a camera. The FINEPLACER ® core / core plus is a hot air service system that enables a wide range of repair work. Components from 0201 to 50 mm x 50 mm can be processed.
This station is based on the technology developed by Finetech and allows you to carry out all steps of the repair process with one device without loss of functionality. The system is used wherever the repeatability of the process is of critical importance.
This machine is the latest product in the FINEPLACER ® series. It uses innovative and patent-protected optical positioning solutions with a light beam splitter and the intelligent thermal profiling management system Intelligent Thermal Management.
Two machine configurations are available: FINEPLACER ® core – a high-performance machine for reworking small tiles, e.g. mobile phones
FINEPLACER ® core plus – with high bottom heat for the repair of electronic boards up to 400 mm x 300 mm.
- Positioning repeatability with an accuracy better than 25 um
- Sizes of repaired components from 0.25 mm to 50 mm
- Sizes of repaired tiles up to 400 mm x 300 mm
- Thermal profiling management system with top and bottom heating
- Automated process with force measurement
- Compact design
- Economical soldering nozzles, compatible with other devices of the FINEPLACER series